If you are a business owner, you know how important your financial information is. The accounting industry though slowly but has reached the bandwagon that is the cloud. Cloud is the most preferred accounting software for accountants. Therefore, QuickBooks desktop is hosted on the Cloud. However, one of the most critical features of the cloud is the QuickBooks online backup service.
QuickBooks cloud backup is a single stop solution to all your data security needs to keep it unharmed. Business data is the backbone of any business. Managing your business on the local-system can pose several data-disruptions, hampering your business growth. Nevertheless, hosting data on a remote server and making it available to your team can be a safe solution to optimize your business operations. In this article, we will discuss why QuickBooks Cloud Backup is your best bet for data protection.
How QuickBooks Cloud Backup Service Works?
Hosting QuickBooks on a cloud desktop enables the users to store their accounting data on a virtual desktop, which they can access through any device via an Internet connection. Financial data is at the heart of accountants. So, it’s to safeguard it the best you can. For any business, if the financial information is at stake, that could bring disaster for the company and the shareholders as well.
It addition, you also get a small share of the Internet for storing your financial information and allow multiple users to access data remotely. The users can access that data with authorized login credentials.
Why Do You Need QuickBooks On Cloud Desktop?
Several reasons may lead to the loss of your crucial financial information. Some of the main reasons are listed below-
- Software Issues
- QuickBooks gets integrated with other applications, but they are not always suitable for your data files, such as CSV imports.
- They can make significant changes to your records that may affect your financial information.
- However, when you backup QuickBooks to cloud your data remains firm in the worst possible scenario.
- Natural Disasters
- Natural disasters such as floods, fire, and earth-quack can cause damage to your financial information.
- If you do not backup them, you may no longer access your data files.
- Nevertheless, off-site password-protected storage can help you overcome this data challenge.
- Human Error
- Data loss can occur in many ways. For instance, say by accidental deletion of the wrong journal entry.
- Your client might make changes to their file without even informing you.
- A new transaction that did not work as per your planning.
- QuickBooks cloud backup saves your data from such discrepancies that occur due to human errors.
- Cyber Attacks
- An insider carries out the malicious attacks on your data, be it a greedy or resentful employee or contractor. As they always want to steal your data.
- Storing data on a local system makes it accessible to various security threats such as hacking.
- Nevertheless, if accounting data is on a virtual QuickBooks desktop, data risks vanish. You can get the backup of your financial data quickly.
Therefore, you can avail the QuickBooks desktop cloud backup services to get rid of all these issues without wasting much time.
Where Can You Store QuickBooks Desktop Online Backup For Free?
If you are running a small or a large business, and your data is not in the Cloud, then it must be. Apart from protecting your data against unexpected computer failures and stolen devices. Hence, the service of QuickBooks desktop cloud backup allows you to access the information anywhere, from any device securely.
If running a small business, various free services can meet your needs at no cost. There are four freeways through which you can store data in the cloud:
- It provides 5GB of open space, after which you will have to upgrade to a paid plan.
- It offers free collaboration tools: If working on a team project, members can drop comments, receive alerts when a file is changed, and even digitally sign documents.
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- It offers 5GB of free space. You can store any media, including documents, photos, etc. For more space, you need to upgrade your plan.
- You can get up to 1,000GB space on a purchase of $500 annually. It also associates with Kindle. Your drive can be accessed online or install the free desktop app to reach files.
- It stores up to 2GB of data free, above which you need to upgrade the plan.
- Besides, on sharing folders with employees, extra storage is given when they sign up.
- You can easily access the service on any device.
- The service offers 5GB free with the option to upgrade your plan.
- When you purchase books, music, apps, or TV shows through iTunes, or you upload photos, it does not count in your storage space in iCloud.
How Is Data Secured With QuickBooks Cloud Backup Service?
Before transferring the data on the cloud, keep a note on some aspects of cloud Backup for QuickBooks.
- Quickbooks Remote Access
- The main concern should be data recovery and access in case of accidental deletion.
- QuickBooks on the cloud can recover the files in real-time.
- Therefore, you can access the lost files through the backup through on any device from any location, any time.
- Quickbooks Data Security
- Data security must be a prior concern for an accountant as their credibility and reputation depend on how secure is the clients’ data.
- QuickBooks hosting ensures that the data gets stored in a multi-redundant hardware setup, where the backup occurs in many servers to ensure total safety. Moreover, the information is hidden to prevent it from cyber threats.
- 24×7 Customer Helpline
- With software involved, you need an IT team to handle all the issues.
- With QuickBooks cloud hosting, you are served with round a clock customer helpline for all IT issues.
- You can connect with the cloud provider any time via call, chat, or email.
Are You Looking For Professional Assistance?
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting is an all in one solution for all your backup issues. With us, you save on expenses, time, and effort if you have any doubt regarding “QuickBooks cloud backup,” then fret not! QuickBooks hosting providers take care of regular data backups. Contact us by dialling (855)-948-3651 to know affordable QuickBooks online backup cost as per your requirement.