Have you ended up with the QuickBooks subscription has lapsed or expired error message? Well, you don’t need to panic if that’s the scenario as it’s not going to affect your company data. It displays QuickBooks can’t verify your subscription” error message on the screen whenever it fails to verify the subscription. This restricts you from using QuickBooks and installing the latest updates.
The error message suggests some troubleshooting solutions that can help eliminate the “Oh no! It seems your QuickBooks subscription has lapsed for some reason” error message. However, there are other methods as well that we have covered later in this blog. But, before that, you must get aware of the possible causes that evoke this subscription error.
Getting an error message “It seems that your QuickBooks subscription has lapsed for some reason.” In such a scenario, you must take our experts assistance to fix the subscription has lapsed error in QuickBooks Desktop by placing a call on Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number.
Why Does The Error Message “It Seems Your QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed For Some Reason” Display?
You might come across the Quickbooks desktop subscription has lapsed error message expired QuickBooks Desktop subscription. However, there are other reasons as well that can trigger this issue. We have listed some of the possible causes below:
- Due to misconfigured internet browsers, you might end up with network connectivity issues.
- You might be using an outdated version of the QuickBooks desktop application.
- QuickBooks is unable to renew your subscription when you fail to update your credit card information.
- You may end up with the error message QuickBooks enterprise subscription has lapsed due to damage in the product registration file.
- Installation errors can also trigger the QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed error.
Best 4 Troubleshooting Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Desktop Subscription Has Lapsed Error
QuickBooks subscription issue arises due to different reasons, and thus, the troubleshooting methods may also differ. Below we have mentioned all the effective solutions that can help you fix the error ‘QuickBooks is Saying My Subscription is Expired‘:
Important: If you get the subscription error when you install or update your QuickBooks Enterprise Solution, you need to verify your subscription before installing QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 1: Update the billing information
You might end up with the QuickBooks Desktop subscription has lapsed or expired error message. If you have recently changed your business credit cards or accounts, but haven’t updated the payment details. To fix the Subscription has Lapsed Warning, you must your payment details by following the below-given steps:
Note: Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPS) is a portal that allows you to manage all your account maintenance information. Besides, you can also manage your subscriptions, update your payment method, and download purchased products from the CAMPS.
- Firstly, sign in to the Customer Account Management Portal (CAMPS) as an admin user.
- Then, select the version of your QuickBooks Desktop you are currently using from your products and services.
- Now, click on the Edit option from the Billing Information section.
- Further, update your payment information and click on Save followed by Close when done.
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop application and go to the Help menu.
- From there, click on the Manage My License option, followed by Sync License Data Online.
Does the error message ‘subscription has lapsed QuickBooks desktop’ persist even after updating the billing information? If yes, then you can go ahead and try to install the latest updates of the QuickBooks Desktop application to resolve the QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed error.
Solution 2: Install the latest QuickBooks Updates
Sometimes, an outdated version of the QuickBooks desktop can evoke subscription errors like subscription has lapsed when opening QuickBooks. Thus, it’s essential to install the latest updates for your version of QuickBooks Desktop. Most of the time, just an update can fix the QuickBooks subscription error. However, if the Subscription has lapsed in QuickBooks Desktop or can’t verify subscription error persists even after updating the QuickBooks Desktop application as per the latest maintenance release, you may proceed to the next solution.
Solution 3: Utilize the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub
At times, slight damage in the Windows file can restrict QuickBooks Desktop from connecting to the online services. In that case, you have to download, install, and use the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub to repair the damaged file.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Now, repair any Windows file that you require to run QuickBooks using the QuickBooks connection Diagnostic Tool.
Does the QB Subscription Has Lapsed error continue even after using the QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub? In that case, you can try the following resolution method.
Solution 4: Restore the product and license file
QuickBooks Desktop stores your product and license info in the product registration file on your hard drive. You may end up with a “Sorry; it looks like you need a Subscription to Start Using QuickBooks” error message due to damage in the product registration file. To restore this file, you may follow the below-given steps:
- You must get your product and license info by following the steps mentioned here.
- Close the QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Click on the Windows icon and go to File Explorer.
- Now, go to the C drive and follow the file path:
C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the Run box and press the Enter key
- If this doesn’t open your folder, then follow this path instead: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6
- Search for the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file in the folder. Right-click on it and select the Delete option. Further, click on Yes to confirm.
- To proceed, open your QuickBooks Desktop application and the company file.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to re-register QuickBooks with your product and license info.
Solution 5: Check the Internet connection settings
If the error message “sorry we need to verify your subscription” persists even after following the above methods. Then, there might be some issue with the Internet connection settings in QuickBooks Desktop. Thus, if you want QuickBooks to connect to the online services, you have to fix the Internet connection settings at the earliest.
Need Help To Fix QuickBooks Subscription is Expired!
We have listed all the possible effective methods that can help you eliminate the QuickBooks subscription has lapsed or Sorry, we can’t verify your QuickBooks error message. However, if QuickBooks fails or couldn’t verify subscription to verify your subscription after following the above solutions, you must take our expert’s assistance. Feel free to place a call on Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number and our support team will assist you immediately if the QuickBooks subscription lapsed.
Related Search Terms
renew QuickBooks subscription, QuickBooks subscription expired, cancel QuickBooks desktop subscription, QuickBooks subscription renewal.