QuickBooks Error 350 can occur while connecting with your bank or credit card account in QB Online. Due to this bank connection glitch, you won’t be able to download the recent QB transactions. When the online banking error takes place, the following error messages appear on your screen:
“Can’t Connect Bank Error 350”
“the old connection doesn’t work”
Also, some users are facing issues while accessing bank feeds from PNC bank where an error message “PNC bank Connection not working; Security question does not match” displays on the screen. There are multi-faceted reasons that can bring forth this banking error. We have covered all such reasons in the next section of this blog.
Need Professional Assistance: If you are getting issues with bank connection & finding the simple ways to resolve Error 350 Unable to Download Bank Transactions in QuickBooks? Get in touch with our experts by giving us a call on Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number and get immediate assistance.
What Are The Causes Behind Error 350 QuickBooks ?
As said above, several reasons can trigger bank error 350. To help you get aware of them, below we have listed all such possible causes of QuickBooks Error Code 350:
- The bank servers might be down due to maintenance, or they are being updated.
- QuickBooks might fail to establish a stable connection with the banking servers.
- The transactions in your company file might be corrupt. QuickBooks Online banking error 350 mainly happens whenever there is a damaged company file.
Best Steps To Resolve QuickBooks Banking Error 350
There’s no denying that QuickBooks desktop error 350 can hamper all your ongoing work. Thus, you need to troubleshoot the bank connection error at the earliest. Here, we have listed all the possible effective methods that can help you fix Error 350 in QuickBooks Online at the earliest:
Method 1: Verify and Rebuild the Data
- Open the QuickBooks applications and go to the File menu.
- From there, select Utilities followed by the Verify Data option.
Note: However, you need to run the rebuild process whenever the error message “Your data has lost integrity” appears on your screen.
- Follow the below-given steps to Rebuild Data:
- Go to the File menu and select Utilities.
- After that, click on Rebuild Data.
- Select the location wherever you wish to save the backup of your company data and click on OK.
- The Rebuild Data utility will start as soon as the backup process completes.
Note: At times, a wells fargo online banking error 350 may appear while backing up your QuickBooks data, click on OK to give the confirmation.
Solution 2: Try Reconnecting to Your Bank Account
If QuickBooks error 350 continues to trouble you, follow the below-given steps to re-link your bank account with QuickBooks:
- Open QuickBooks Online application and go to the Banking menu.
- Search for the bank account that you want to reconnect and select the blue tile against that account.
- Further, click on the Sign-in link. It will take you to the sign-in page, enter your login credentials and try to avoid keypunching errors.
- Click on Continue when you have logged into your bank account.
- At last, click on the Update option to update your recent transactions in the QuickBooks application.
Here’s How You Can Manually Resolve Error code 350 In QuickBooks Desktop
The QuickBooks file qbwin.log stores all the information related to issues like QB Error 350. Thus, you might go through this file whenever you come across data corruption. Follow the below-given steps to access the file:
Method 1: Find out the Error in QuickBooks Log File
- Go to the QuickBooks homepage and press the F2 key to open the Product Information Window.
- Further, get access to Tech Help by pressing the F3 key.
- Now, go to the Open File tab and search for log. When found, click on Open File.
- At last, look for the error message and the transactions that have triggered the Intuit QB error code 350.
If the above method didn’t help you fix QuickBooks online error 350, then you must move to the next one instantly.
Method 2: Re-entitle the Connection between QuickBooks and your Bank
Carefully follow the given methods to easily resolve QuickBooks Bank Error 350:
- Firstly, go to the Banking menu and select the account that is displaying the QuickBooks Bank Connection Error 350.
- Click on the link that says Sign in to your (bank’s name) and then, enter your online banking credentials.
- Select all the accounts that you want to link with QuickBooks and click on Continue.
Note: The “OAuth” window will close after this step.
- Lastly, click on Update to make sure that you have downloaded all transactions into QuickBooks.
Method 3: Fix PNC Bank Connection Error 350 by manually updating your bank account
- Open the QuickBooks desktop application and go to the Banking menu. From there, click on Update.
- When prompted, enter your Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) credentials and click on Continue Update.
Important: The above steps can also help you resolve several errors such as PNC Bank error code 105 and Error 350 while Connecting Wells Fargo Account.
Method 4: Clear the Browser Cache to fix CitiBank Error 350 in QuickBooks Online
- Go to the Menu tab of Firefox and click on the History option.
- Then, click on Clear Recent History and it will open a pop-up window with the time Range.
- Make sure you set it to Everything to clear the entire Cache and junk files.
- Ensure to checkmark Cache from the Drop-down arrow button next to Details.
- Now, click on Clear Now and close the Firefox.
- Lastly, restart the browser to see if “We Weren’t Able to Show your Payroll Info.” QB Error 350 is fixed or not.
- Open the Internet Explorer and click on the Gear icon.
- From there, click on Safety followed by the Delete Browsing history option.
- Make sure to unmark the checkbox next to Preserve Favorites Website Data.
- Further, keep a check on the temporary Internet Files and click on Delete followed by OK.
- To begin, click on three Menu dots on the top-right corner and select History followed by Clear Browsing Data option.
- Use the following items from the drop-down arrow to select the beginning of time.
- Now, click on Clear Browsing data.
- Lastly, close Google Chrome and then reopen it to go to QB Online and check for the QuickBooks Error 350 status.
- Firstly, you have to click on Preferences in Safari.
- Then, click on the Advanced tab and select Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Further, click on Develop and finally Empty Caches.
- Close all windows that you have opened in Safari and restart it. Make sure to sign in to QuickBooks Online to see that “We weren’t able to show your payroll info” QB Error 350 persists or not.
Need Help To Fix QuickBooks Online Error Code 350!
We hope the troubleshooting methods listed in this blog would have helped you resolve QuickBooks error 350 without any hassle. However, if you get stuck while following any of the above methods and need expert assistance to fix QuickBooks bank connection error 350 on Desktop version, we would recommend you to get in touch with experts by placing a call on Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number. Our team is just a call away from you!
Related Search Terms
how to connect wells Fargo to QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks Online is showing Error 350