If you want to connect to your financial institution for downloading the transactions into the QuickBooks application, QuickBooks express web connect can help you with that. You will reach the transaction file download link, and from there you can download the file in a supported format. The Express Web Connect is an upgraded version of Direct Connect that enables QuickBooks to connect to the Bank account. However, technical snags are common. Therefore, you may come across various QuickBooks express web connect errors while you try to connect with the bank’s server. In this blog post, we will discuss the possible causes and corrective measures for the QB express web connect error.
Are you looking for an instant resolution for the QuickBooks Web connect Import errors while connecting to the bank? Speak to our experts by dialing Asquare Cloud Hosting toll-free number (855)-948-3651.
What Are The Various QuickBooks Express Web Connect Error?
At times, you may find that whenever you try to download the transactions by setting up the Express Web Connect, various QuickBooks express web connect error messages appear on your screen. We mention some of them below:
1- QuickBooks Authentication.user.credentials Error
You may face a QuickBooks authentication.user.credentials error while saving login credentials of Intuit user id, which can stop you from operating your financial institution. Follow the mentioned step to troubleshoot express web connect not working in QuickBooks:
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks & select the help menu
- Then, reset Intuit Id
- Type Yes on the text field & then click OK
- Afterward, go to the Company file and select My Company
- Next, Login intuit account
- Connect to the bank & examine if QuickBooks problem connecting to the bank persists.
2- QuickBooks Error 198
Whenever you try to log in with a different user ID, QuickBooks error 198 occurs. For resolving QuickBooks bank feeds error, you can follow the below-described steps:
- In the first place, click on the Company menu.
- Then, choose the option ‘My Company.’
- Now, click on Sign out.
- Last, try to log in by using your Intuit ID. After that, you need to set up the bank feed to download the transactions.
3- QuickBooks Error 350
QuickBooks error 350 is a QuickBooks express web connector issue. A user encounters a QuickBooks web connect not working error because of the deactivated access to the bank feed. You may face this QuickBooks online banking error in two scenarios:
- If the bank has removed the access to the account
- When the user tries to access a different company file.
For Resolving error 350 in QuickBooks, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, install QuickBooks.
- Then, navigate to the Lists.
- Next, click on the Chart of Accounts menu.
- From the drop-down list, click on the account that you need to deactivate
- After that, you have to select the Edit Account option.
- Moving ahead, from the Bank Settings, choose the option Deactivate all Online services and then click on OK
- Lastly, click on Save & close to end the task.
4- QuickBooks Error 324
QuickBooks error 324 might come into sight whenever you try to download a bank account data that you are restricted for. For resolving this error, you have to deactivate the bank feeds by using the same troubleshooting steps as discussed here.
Process 1: Deactivate a bank Feeds
- Go to the QuickBooks Desktop and move to List.
- Open Chart of Accounts
- Next, select the account to deactivate
- Click on the Edit Account option.
- Afterward, Go to the bank setting, Deactivate all online services & click OK.
- In the end, hit on Save & Close.
Process 2: Set up Bank Feeds
- Open the Banking menu in QuickBooks and select Banking.
- Go to Set up Bank Feeds.
- Open the bank’s name and choose the name of your bank.
- Next, Connect your bank by:
- Direct Connect: To set up a bank account, firstly, apply for the online services
- Open the enrollment site link. Contact the bank to get the login credentials once your application gets approved.
- If in case of enrolled already, select Continue and then, follow the given instructions:
- Open your account with Online Banking ID and Password.
- Choose “Connect” to link your QuickBooks with the bank’s server.
- Now, select the bank account to link to QuickBooks.
- Hit on Finish
- QuickBooks Express Web Connect: follow the instructions to connect your account.
- Choose the QB Account to connect to your bank account from Select Existing or Create New drop-down.
- If you are unable to set up a bank account in the Chart of accounts, Then go to Create a New Account.
- In the end, choose Connect & click Close.
5- QuickBooks Error 88888?
If you are getting an error message “No FI accounts found for given credentials. Please try with different credentials,”. Follow the below instruction to resolve the problem of express web connect not working in QuickBooks
- Deactivate Bank feeds With the above-listed steps.
- Now, open the Help menu & Reset Intuit ID.
- As the text field appears, and then select the ‘OK’ button.
Repair Company File with Rebuild option & Verify Data Utility.
- Open the file menu and go to Utilities.
- Afterward, hit on Rebuild Data.
- Next, click on the ‘OK’ tab.
- Now, you need to create the backup of the company file with the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the ‘OK’ tab.
- Now again, go to the File menu & select Utilities then hit on Verify Data.
- The tool starts to examine if any issues are occurring in the file.
- If still the QuickBooks web connect stop working error appears, then select the Rebuild option.
If you follow this post thoroughly, you can resolve the QuickBooks express web connect errors with the utmost ease. You may also find several other instances of this error, such as “QuickBooks error 88888”, or “Express Web Connect error message.” The errors may strike up while using the QuickBooks application. If you get any express web connect QuickBooks error while downloading the bank transactions, you can speak to our customer executive by giving us a call on our Asquare Cloud Hosting toll-free number (855)-948-3651. Our experts are available for our customers round the clock. They will serve you with hassle-free assistance for eradicating the express web connect error.
If you want to serve your business with affordable troubleshooting methods and economic Quickbooks hosting services, speak to our Quickbooks cloud hosting providers to troubleshoot bank feeds web connect import issues and errors easily. We are just a call away.