A payroll subscription makes it easier for you to manage paychecks and focuses on various other business aspects. However, there are certain circumstances where you may end up with QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. Apart from hampering the payroll updates, it also hinders other payroll activities like payroll tax calculation and paycheck creation. You may mistake it with another server error that occurs due to an unresponsive server. There are several other factors as well that trigger this error code. We have mentioned all such reasons and their troubleshooting methods that can help you fix it at the earliest.
Need help fixing Error PS060? Give us a call on our Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number. Our experts are available round the clock for your assistance.
What Is Meant By QuickBooks Error Code PS060?
QuickBooks Error PS060 is a common accounting error that you may encounter due to an expired payroll subscription or internet connectivity issues. It may affect online payroll services and thus, brings forth an error message that reads “Current Enhanced Payroll Service is Unavailable“. The issue ends up hampering the smooth functioning of payroll. Additionally, you won’t be able to access QuickBooks until all the Payroll issues are taken care of. Hence, you must resolve it at the earliest.
What Triggers QuickBooks Error PS060?
There are several reasons due to which you may end up with QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. Below, we have mentioned some of the major reasons:
- You may end up with QB error code PS060 if you are using a QuickBooks Desktop version that is more than 3 years old.
- It takes place when you are unable to auto-renew the payroll subscription due to incorrect credit card information.
- The error appears on your screen if Intuit’s server is down.
- It might be possible that the third-party security software would have blocked QuickBooks.
- QB Payroll Error PS060 takes place due to malicious software such as Virus and Malware.
Points to Consider Before Resolving QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060
Before you begin troubleshooting the QuickBooks Payroll Update Error PS060, you must consider the factors that we have listed below:
- You must have a stable internet connection.
- Always use QuickBooks in Single-User mode while trying to update QuickBooks Desktop and payroll.
- You might have an inactive Payroll subscription.
- Make sure that your computer displays the correct date and time.
- Set Internet Explorer as your default browser.
How To Troubleshoot QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060?
To get rid of the error PS060 in QB at the earliest, you must follow the resolution methods mentioned below:
Solution 1: Check Credit Card Information
For QuickBooks Desktop
- Firstly, you have to open QuickBooks Desktop. Click on the payroll service that you are using from the Product & Services window.
- Under the Billing Information menu, click on the Edit option present next to your Payment Method.
- Now, enter the Correct Payment Details and click on Save followed by Close.
- Lastly, check all the payroll subscription information that you have.
For QuickBooks Online
- Click on the Gear icon and then select the Account and Settings option.
- After that, click on the Billing & Subscription option.
- Click on Edit under the Payment Method menu.
- Now, you may edit your credit card information and click on Save Changes.
Solution 2: Rectify Internet Connection Issues
- At first, open Internet Explorer and try to access a safe website like www.google.com.
- If you can access the website successfully, then you can proceed with the next step.
- If an error occurs while accessing the website, you must check your internet connection settings for any misconfigurations.
- Ensure that the date and time are set correctly on your computer.
- Open Internet Explorer> Tools and select the Internet Options.
- Click on the option Reset/Restore Defaults under the Advanced menu.
- Lastly, click on Apply and then OK.
Solution 3: Flush DNS Using Command Prompt
- Simultaneously press Windows + R keys together on the keyboard.
- When the Run box opens, type in CMD in the search bar.
- Press the Enter key and type ipconfig/flushdns in the black color command prompt window.
- Again, press the Enter key and try to use payroll once again.
If the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 persists even after following the above resolutions methods, you must jump to the next.
Solution 4: Clean Junk Files from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer> Tools tab> Internet Options.
- Under the General tab, click on the Delete option from the Browsing History section.
- You must select the Website Files and Temporary Internet Files option, respectively.
- At last, click on Delete followed by OK.
Solution 5: Wait for Your Server to Respond
In the QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 takes place due to Intuit’s server issue, then you need to wait until the website server of Intuit starts working without any hassle.
Solution 6: Download and Install the latest version of QB software
You may end up with the QB error code PS060 due to an outdated version of QuickBooks or payroll. Therefore, you must download and install the latest version of payroll and the QuickBooks desktop in such a scenario.
Solution 7: Check the Settings of Third Party Software
If you end up with the error PS060 due to the interference of a third-party application or any kind of malware infection, then in that scenario, we suggest you get the entire ADPS scanned.
Need Professional Assistance To Rectify Payroll Error PS060 in QB!
We hope the above-mentioned resolution methods would have helped you eliminate QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 without any hassle. However, if none of the solutions worked in your favor, then we suggest you give us a call on our Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number. Our experts are available round the clock for your assistance.