Chase is among the prominent banks present in America. They have been taking care of multiple business transactions and offer an option to sync them with the QuickBooks application. Sometimes users run into Chase QuickBooks download problems which stop users from using those facilities. The reasons for the Chase QuickBooks download issue majorly revolve around problems with your internet connection, connection settings or bank server. Use generally witness any of the following error messages:-
“Quickbooks is unable to verify the Financial Institution Information for this download. Please try again later.”
“We’re fixing our connection to this bank as quickly as possible. Try updating again tomorrow. (101)”.
Many users have complained about Chase QuickBooks download authentication problems.If you are among them and feel totally clueless about the whole situation, it is advisable to reach out to experts at Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number +1.855.738.0359 for simple assistance.
The 4 Causes for Chase QuickBooks Download Issue
As mentioned above, internet connection, bank’s server, or internet configuration are the major reasons for Chase QuickBooks download issues. Here is a complete list of problems:-
- Users’ internet connection is unstable.
- Chase bank servers are down.
- Connection changes can create incompatibility.
- The account setup process was not correctly done.
3 Troubleshooting Steps For Chase QuickBooks Download Problem
You have three different courses of action that you can follow in order to fix the Chase QuickBooks download problem:-
Solution 1- Manually Update Chase Bank Account
It is very important to have your Chase account up to date to avoid discrepancies in your bank account and QuickBooks application. There is a possibility that the Chase QuickBooks download problem is arising because your account’s connection has been exhausted. You need to simply update it manually and check if the issue is resolved or not. These are the steps you need to follow in order to fix it:-
- Run your Internet Explorer.
- Log into your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go on to the ‘Banking’ section from the left and select the bank account you want to update under the ‘Banking’ tab.
- Tap on the ‘Update’ button when a message appears saying, “Your Chase Bank connection getting an update as a result of the previous action.”
- If required, complete the verification.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button and finish the update.
Solution 2- Authenticate Selected Accounts in QuickBooks
Chase QuickBooks download authentication problems can also arise if your bank account is not connected to QuickBooks. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to verify that your account is connected:-
- Log into your online Chase account.
- Tap on Profile and Settings button from the top right corner.
- Tap on the AccountSafe option.
- Scroll down to Linked Apps and Websites options.
- Tap on the arrow next to the QuickBooks icon to open the list of selected accounts.
- Ensure that the account you wish to connect is selected.
- If the account isn’t already selected, you can select it from the drop-down menu.
Solution 3- Manually Import your transactions
If you urgently need the downloaded transactions but are facing Chase sync problem in QuickBooks Online, you can manually import your transactions by following these transactions:-
- Open Internet Explorer and login into your account on your bank’s website.
- Go on the Download Transaction page and choose the account along with DateRange.
- Select CSV or QBO as the file format, and then download the transaction file.
Note: Ensure that the file size does not exceed 350KB. You can divide them in smaller date ranges if it is more than 350KB.
- Download and save the file on your desktop.
Let Experts Help You Fix Chase QuickBooks Download Problem
So now we hope you know what you should do when you face a Chase sync problem in QuickBooks Online. We discussed the reasons for this problem arises and what you can do to fix it. If you are still facing the Chase QuickBooks download problem, the next thing to do is contact Asquare Cloud Hosting’s expert team +1.855.738.0359 and they will guide you in a better manner.