QuickBooks is full of technically advanced algorithms and smart features that make your daily business accounting process easy. It tends to connect with your bank account directly and executes the related operations. But there are many situations where users encountered errors while executing tasks on it. One such problem that occurs commonly is QuickBooks Error OL-301. It is also known as the Account not syncing with bank error, or you can find this like TD bank QuickBooks OL-301 error, Ol-309, QuickBooks American Express import OL-301 error. It disallows you to create a contact with your bank account, and thus it needs to be fixed soon. We will drive you the reason which causes QuickBooks error code OL-301 and the solutions to resolve it through this write-up.
Need Expert Help: If you are unable to connect wells Fargo with QB & end up with a QuickBooks banking error message OL-301. Do not panic, contact our expert team on Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number to resolve error code OL-301 or Error Ol-393 quickly under safe hands.
What Does QuickBooks Error OL-301 Means?
While trying to connect with a financial organization such as banks or downloading the banking transactions or feeds, users may face the error code OL-301 or Error Ol-393. It will appear with a message showing that your financial institution has sent an error; thus, the process can’t be executed. Majorly, What QuickBooks bank feeds error OL-301 occurs when QB fails to connect with the financial institution server or there is an issue with the company file.
QuickBooks error message OL-301 can appear due to many other reasons, given below. Let’s go through them.
What Triggers the QuickBooks Error OL-301?
You might also notice various types of error messages which appear on the screen, “QuickBooks and the bank cannot connect because they have different account information.” After receiving these errors, mentioned below are the possible reasons the error occurs while trying to connect with the Bank.
- The provided bank information in QuickBooks Desktop is incorrect.
- It can also be due to the Inactive status and blocked accounts.
- Incorrect Login details entered for online banking.
- The Bank’s Server is Under-Maintenance or Down.
- While trying to access a service that is not activated, such as Online Bill Payment Service.
- Corruption in the QuickBooks company file.
- Your identity confirmation is not approved yet.
let’s proceed to fix this QuickBooks bank feeds error OL-301.
How to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code OL-301?
Before executing the methods to fix QuickBooks error code OL-301, save a backup of your QB Desktop Company File to eliminate the risk of losing any essential data in the process.
Step 1: Create a New Company Test File.
To test if the QuickBooks bank connection error OL 301 occurs due to an issue with the company file or the bank connection, you need to create a new test company file.
- To start, click the File tab and choose New Company.
- Then, click the Express Start or Start Setup option.
- Now, provide all the required information to set up a company and click the Create Company button and start working.
If the error persists then there is an issue with your Bank connection:-
If you recently installed the latest QuickBooks Desktop version, it is suggested to verify your Bank’s identity once again. To verify the identity, sign-in to your Online banking with any web browser and check the identity confirmation request notification. If you don’t get any notification then you need to contact your Bank directly or you can call our expert team to resolve the error code: OL-301.
If You don’t get any Error after using the test Company:-
It means your bank is working fine and so you’re required to proceed with the next troubleshooting steps.
Step 2: In QuickBooks, Reset the Connection for Your Bank Account.
Sometimes Bank makes changes to their online banking services so you should try refreshing your bank connection to troubleshoot any such issue.
First Turn off all the Bank Feeds
- First, click on the Chart of Accounts, which is under the Lists.
- Then, locate and click-right on the Account and select Edit Account.
- Now, under the Bank Feed Settings, press the Deactivate all online services option.
- Click OK and then Save & Close.
After the deactivation of the online bank feed of the Account, we need to reactivate the Account’s online bank feed once again to fix the OL-301 error QuickBooks.
Turn On the Bank Feeds For Direct Connect
- Hit the Bank Feeds option under the Banking tab and then choose Set up Bank Feed for an Account.
- Then, select your Bank and provide all the information as required.
- Now, follow the instructions which are displaying on the screen to complete the procedure.
Turn On the Bank Feeds For Web Connect
- Sign in to your Online Baking Account and then download the banking transaction data file in the .qbo format and save it on the Desktop.
- Hit the Utility option from the File tab.
- Now, click Import and then Web Connect Files.
- After that, choose the .qbo file from the Desktop, and click Open.
- Here, select the option of Use an existing QuickBooks account in the Bank.
- Press OK after your Web Connect data read into QuickBooks Successfully.
After the completion of this method, try performing the same task and check if the QB Bank Feed error Ol-301 or 393 occurs. If it does, follow the next step else you’re good to go.
Step 3: Reset all the Banking Connections.
Sometimes, resetting the bank connection for one account doesn’t fix the Intuit QuickBooks Error Ol-301. In such a case, you should try resetting all the bank connections within your QB including the inactive ones.
- Firstly, choose the Chart of Accounts from the Lists.
- Then, from the Accounts, drop-down menu, choose the Show Inactive Accounts option.
- Now, click right on any inactive account and then select Edit Account.
- Under the Bank Feed Settings, mark the Deactivate all the Online Service option.
- Press OK on the confirmation window.
- After that, reboot the QB and check the status of error OL-301.
- Repeat the same procedure and deactivate any other inactive accounts.
In Most cases, OL-301 or Wells Fargo issues can be fixed by executing the above 3 steps. If it doesn’t work, then follow the next one.
Step 4: Check Your Company File Data
If the QuickBooks Error OL 301 doesn’t resolve even after resetting all the banking connections, then you need to check your company file data for any potential issue that might be causing such a problem. To do that, Run the QuickBooks Rebuild tool twice to get rid of any company file data issue and try performing the task after that.
Step 5: Contact Your Bank.
If the QuickBooks error code OL-301 or OL- 393 doesn’t resolve by opting for the above methods. Then you must contact the Bank to seek out the problem and get an appropriate solution.
Let Us Resolve Your Intuit QB Error Message Code OL-301
If there is significant damage to data, you might encounter the QuickBooks Error OL-301 even after running and rebuilding data utility at different times. In this case, we suggest you call our Asquare Cloud Hosting Helpline Number for help. Our Expert Team is proficient in handling such cases and provides a complete solution for wells Fargo QuickBooks banking error OL-301 and more to QB users.
Quickbooks Bank Feed Error OL-301 FAQs:
The QB error OL-301 or we can say the Account not syncing with bank error stops all the communications with the Bank. Sometimes it makes the company file inaccessible.
Yes, it is mandatory to keep a backup of your QuickBooks Company file data as there is a risk of corruption and damage to the company file while fixing the error code OL-301 in QuickBooks.
You can detect this error when you cannot access the company file due to any corruption or damage.
This error occurs usually in all banks that the user integrates with QB, users also find this error as Web connects QB error OL-301, OL-301 Wells Fargo, Bank of America direct connect error OL-301, error OL-301 with Chase Bank, TD bank QuickBooks error OL-301, etc.
Related Search Terms
wells Fargo QuickBooks direct connect not working, Connection error between bank and QuickBooks OL-301, I’m getting an error message OL-301